Ending the decades-long suspense, stalwart Tamil actor Rajinikanth finally announced last week that he will be launching his political party on January 1st. Rajini also announced that his party will contest the much-awaited Tamil Nadu general elections in 2021.
In a latest interview, Rajini’s political advisor, Tamilaruvi Manian, has said that Rajini’s party will contest in all 234 seats in the elections. Highlighting Rajini’s idea of ‘spiritual politics’, Manjan said that the party will do spiritual politics unlike the politics of hatred in the name of religion which is being practised in the current times.
On the other hand there has been no clarity on how and what Rajini’s ‘spiritual politics’ is going to be. The veteran Super Star is expected to throw some light on his politics at the time of his party launch.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to get busy with back-to-back shoots
- Mahesh Babu wows everyone with his fitness levels
- Talk- One more star attraction in F3?
- One of India’s finest cinematographers roped in for Chiru’s Lucifer remake
- Ravi Teja proves everyone wrong with Krack
- Big banners and stars approach Gopichand Malineni