After wrapping up a couple of key schedules, Superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming film, Annaatthe, was stalled temporarily due to Corona lockdown. Though news has been coming in that the film’s shooting will resume from next month, there is no official confirmation on it.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film’s business has kick-started already and reports suggest that a noted Telugu production house has offered ₹15 crores to acquire the film’s Telugu theatrical rights.
Being directed by Viswasam fame Siva, Annaatthe has Keerthy Suresh, Meena and Kushboo in key roles. The film is aiming for a Summer 2021 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Actress Vanitha reveals the truth behind her troubled third marriage
- After Radhe Shyam, yet another Tollywood film to head to Italy
- Aamir Khan’s son Junaid rejected in debut film’s audition
- These two release dates in consideration for Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Aditi’s loss is Raashi’s gain
- Former heroine ends divorce rumours on wedding anniversary