After wrapping up a couple of key schedules, Superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming film, Annaatthe, was stalled temporarily due to Corona lockdown. Though news has been coming in that the film’s shooting will resume from next month, there is no official confirmation on it.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film’s business has kick-started already and reports suggest that a noted Telugu production house has offered ₹15 crores to acquire the film’s Telugu theatrical rights.
Being directed by Viswasam fame Siva, Annaatthe has Keerthy Suresh, Meena and Kushboo in key roles. The film is aiming for a Summer 2021 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiru’s touching and adorable tweet on his ‘Siddha’ Ram Charan
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Audience will experience the real ambience of mud race with ‘Muddy’ – Dr. Praghabhal
- Ali Reza speaks high about Nag and Wild Dog
- Nag Ashwin clears doubts about his film with Prabhas
- Enjoying every moment: Ram Charan shares a terrific still with daddy Chiru