After wrapping up a couple of key schedules, Superstar Rajinikanth’s upcoming film, Annaatthe, was stalled temporarily due to Corona lockdown. Though news has been coming in that the film’s shooting will resume from next month, there is no official confirmation on it.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that the film’s business has kick-started already and reports suggest that a noted Telugu production house has offered ₹15 crores to acquire the film’s Telugu theatrical rights.
Being directed by Viswasam fame Siva, Annaatthe has Keerthy Suresh, Meena and Kushboo in key roles. The film is aiming for a Summer 2021 release.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan