Huma Qureshi, who will soon be seen in Rajinikanth’s Kaala, is reportedly so impressed with her experience of working with the Kaala team that she’s considering to explore more opportunities in South Indian cinema. In fact, she has already shortlisted few properties in Chennai, although she says that she won’t move out of Mumbai anytime soon.
Talking about her love for Chennai, she said, “It feels like home now. Everyone has been quite welcoming and I love the traditions and culture here.” However, she also added that she doesn’t want to restrict herself and will go wherever work takes her. She has already been approached for few more Tamil films, and buzz is that she is also keen to explore roles in Telugu cinema.
Calling Rajinikanth a simple and thorough gentleman, Huma said, “He was so sweet to me when we first met for a photoshoot. Rajinikanth made all of us feel quite comfortable and I also loved the food that used to come from his house.”
- Tollywood stars grace NTR Mahanayakudu’s premiere
- Temper’s Hindi remake Simmba nears 400 Cr milestone
- Will Sreenu Vaitla take the unexpected route?
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu