In an unfortunate incident, a shopkeeper named Jeyaraj and his son Bennicks aka Fenix were allegedly killed by a couple of police officers in Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu a few days ago. Soon after the incident came into limelight, it went viral and the hashtag #JusticeForJeyarajAndFenix has been trending on social media.
Along with the common public, film stars are also raising their voices on this incident. And the latest news is that Superstar Rajinikanth has called up Jeyaraj’s wife and expressed his heartfelt condolences over her husband and son’s deaths. On the other hand, people are demanding the state government to take a strict action against the cops responsible for the tragedy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with the popularity of this housemate
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers plan a big twist for this weekend show
- Will Rajinikanth make a clear statement on his political entry today?
- Pawan Kalyan to visit flood-hit Rayalaseema ahead of bypoll
- Noted hero in the sequel of HIT?
- Naga Shaurya, Ritu Varma’s film heads to Dubai