It’s great news for the fans of Superstar Rajinikanth as his latest release Darbar has crossed a 200-crore mark! This is the star’s fifth film to enter the coveted club!
The film that released on January 9 opened to a mixed response from the audience and critics. But it seems to have entertained a whole host of them looking at the collections!
Robo, Kabali, 2.0 and Peta are the earlier films to have earlier surpassed that benchmark. Trade pundits reveal that the film is still doing well in some screens. The film helmed by AR Murugadoss has screened in around 4,000 theatres and did a brisk business in Tamil and Telugu, although it did not leave much of a mark in Hindi.
Articles that might interest you:
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts
- Photo Moment: Prabhas poses with his extended family
- Akhanda locks Sankranthi release?
- I will give you a heartfelt response after MAA elections: Mohan Babu tells Pawan Kalyan