Rajinikanth’s Kaala has found its way in the record books for being the first ever Indian film to release in Saudi Arabia. It was only recently that Saudi Arabia opened cinema halls in its country after a ban which went on for decades altogether.
While Black Panther holds the record for being the first ever Hollywood film to release after the ban was lifted, it is now Kaala that has made history in the Middle Eastern country.
Directed by Pa Ranjith, the Rajinikanth, Huma Qureshi and Nana Patekar starrer opened in theatres today. Dhanush has produced the film, along with Lyca Productions.
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu