Rajinikanth’s Kaala has found its way in the record books for being the first ever Indian film to release in Saudi Arabia. It was only recently that Saudi Arabia opened cinema halls in its country after a ban which went on for decades altogether.
While Black Panther holds the record for being the first ever Hollywood film to release after the ban was lifted, it is now Kaala that has made history in the Middle Eastern country.
Directed by Pa Ranjith, the Rajinikanth, Huma Qureshi and Nana Patekar starrer opened in theatres today. Dhanush has produced the film, along with Lyca Productions.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief