Rajinikanth’s Kaala has found its way in the record books for being the first ever Indian film to release in Saudi Arabia. It was only recently that Saudi Arabia opened cinema halls in its country after a ban which went on for decades altogether.
While Black Panther holds the record for being the first ever Hollywood film to release after the ban was lifted, it is now Kaala that has made history in the Middle Eastern country.
Directed by Pa Ranjith, the Rajinikanth, Huma Qureshi and Nana Patekar starrer opened in theatres today. Dhanush has produced the film, along with Lyca Productions.
- Nagarjuna’s Manmadhudu 2 launched
- Mahesh unveils his Madame Tussauds wax statue
- Radha Ravi apologizes for his insensitive comments on Nayanthara
- iSmart Shankar’s Goa schedule wrapped up
- Heroine finalized for Vijay Deverakonda’s debut production venture
- Chikati Gadilo Chithakottudu & Puli Joodham 1st weekend Krishna shares