The makers of Super Star Rajinikanth’s most eagerly awaited 165th film have wrapped up a couple of major schedule in Darjeeling and Chennai. The veteran Super Star is rumored to be seen in dual roles in the movie.
As per the latest updates, Rajini165’s team will soon fly to an undisclosed destination in Europe. The crew will camp in Europe for 40 days and shoot several crucial scenes and a song.
The as-yet-untitled Rajini162 is being directed by acclaimed Tamil director Karthik Subbaraj. Sun Pictures is bankrolling the movie. The film also has Bollywood star Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi, national award-winning actor Bobby Simha, LIE beauty Megha Akash, Trisha and former star heroine Simran in prominent roles.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals