We have already reported that superstar Rajinikanth will be playing the role of an ageing gangster in his upcoming film under the direction of Ranjith Pa. The pre-production activities are nearing completion and also the unit is busy with a rehearsal workshop in Chennai. Rajini also participated in this workshop and practiced for few hours along with the team.
As per the latest update, the regular shooting for this film will go on floors from the first week of August. Santosh Narayanan will compose tunes and Praveen KL will head the editing department. Kailaipuli S Thanu will produce this project. Major part of the film will be shot in Malaysia
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion
- Krish and team plan special promotions for NTR
- Happening actress aspires to act with Mahesh Babu