Fans of Super Star Rajinikanth will have a double treat in the form of 2.0 and Kaala in 2018. While only a song is left to be shot for 2.0, three schedules have been wrapped up for Kaala so far. Meanwhile, Rajini has already started listening to new scripts for his next film.
As per the latest updates coming in from the Tamil media circles, national award winning Tamil director Vetrimaaran recently narrated a script to Rajinikanth. Rajini reportedly liked the story and he may give his nod to the project, according to the reports.
Vetrimaaran is currently working on Vada Chennai that stars Rajini’s son-in-law Dhanush. The director is well-known for his movies such as Aadukalam and Visaaranai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa
- Last minute surprise: Valmiki’s title changed a few hours before release
- Gang Leader’s six-day AP/TG collections
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar
- Sye Raa trailer clocks 34 million views in one day