Fans of Super Star Rajinikanth will have a double treat in the form of 2.0 and Kaala in 2018. While only a song is left to be shot for 2.0, three schedules have been wrapped up for Kaala so far. Meanwhile, Rajini has already started listening to new scripts for his next film.
As per the latest updates coming in from the Tamil media circles, national award winning Tamil director Vetrimaaran recently narrated a script to Rajinikanth. Rajini reportedly liked the story and he may give his nod to the project, according to the reports.
Vetrimaaran is currently working on Vada Chennai that stars Rajini’s son-in-law Dhanush. The director is well-known for his movies such as Aadukalam and Visaaranai.
- Sye Raa’s next major schedule from June first week
- Saakshyam’s release postponed?
- Balayya to produce yet another film before NTR
- This Afghani IPL star is a keen follower of Mahesh Babu’s films
- Star director to be the chief guest at Officer’s pre-release event