Kollywood stalwart Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe released as Peddanna in Telugu along with its Tamil version on November 4 as a Diwali festive treat for fans. However, the film received mixed reviews for its age-old story and emotions, and couldn’t even impress Rajini’s hard-core fans and family audiences throughout the week.
Thanks to the underwhelming reviews and word of mouth, Peddanna is continuing its disastrous run across the twin Telugu states. For instance, the film has collected a meagre Rs 6.31 lakhs from a gross of Rs 34.97 lakhs in the Nizam region on is day 3. With high stakes involved, the film must pull off a miracle on the weekdays to bail out its buyers.
Also starring Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh in lead roles, Peddanna is directed by Siva and produced under Sun Pictures banner. Narayandas Narang and Suresh Babu have released the Telugu version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput’s latest video is way too bold
- RRR’s Naatu Naatu song amasses 75 million views
- Sammathame’s first single is melodious
- Official – Pushpa’s massive trailer on December 6th
- Bimbisara teaser – Grand and action filled
- Allu Arjun and Samantha to kick-start Pushpa’s special song today