In an impressive feat, the makers of Super Star Rajinikanth’s Petta have wrapped up the film’s entire shooting formalities 15 days ahead of the planned wrap up date. Rajini himself revealed the news via Twitter just a while ago and thanked his director, DP and the producers, apart from extending wishes on Vijaya Dasami.
In Petta, Rajini will be seen in two different avatars. The film was extensively shot in Darjeeling, Varanasi, Lucknow and Chennai. Rajini will share screen space with popular stars like Vijay Sethupathi, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Trisha, Simran, Megha Akash and others.
Petta is scheduled for release during the Sankranthi festive season in January next year. Karthik Subbaraj is directing Petta and Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
— Rajinikanth (@rajinikanth) October 19, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular actress’ key role in Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Rashmika’s manager clarifies on IT raids
- Mahesh thanks fans in style at Sarileru’s success function
- Akhil pins all hopes on Geetha Arts
- Keerthy Suresh opts out of this biggie?
- Sharwa says Samantha is the best actress of our times!