In an impressive feat, the makers of Super Star Rajinikanth’s Petta have wrapped up the film’s entire shooting formalities 15 days ahead of the planned wrap up date. Rajini himself revealed the news via Twitter just a while ago and thanked his director, DP and the producers, apart from extending wishes on Vijaya Dasami.
In Petta, Rajini will be seen in two different avatars. The film was extensively shot in Darjeeling, Varanasi, Lucknow and Chennai. Rajini will share screen space with popular stars like Vijay Sethupathi, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Trisha, Simran, Megha Akash and others.
Petta is scheduled for release during the Sankranthi festive season in January next year. Karthik Subbaraj is directing Petta and Sun Pictures is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
— Rajinikanth (@rajinikanth) October 19, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan takes Covid-19 vaccine
- Tiger Shroff’s next seals its release date
- Drishyam 2 launched – Happening musician roped in
- Sai Pallavi out of Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- The new trailer of ‘A’ looks intriguing
- Saaho Sujeeth meets Kananda star for his next?