Vishal first urged film critics and review writers to publish their reviews only on the fourth day of the film’s release as it will allow the audiences to watch the movie without getting influenced and even the film will rake in decent collections over the first weekend.
Supporting Vishal’s request, Rajinikanth too had urged the reviewers the same. The Super Star also had a suggestion to distributors and cautioned them against buying a film’s theatrical rights at exorbitant rates and suffer huge irrevocable losses when the film flops.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment