Vishal first urged film critics and review writers to publish their reviews only on the fourth day of the film’s release as it will allow the audiences to watch the movie without getting influenced and even the film will rake in decent collections over the first weekend.
Supporting Vishal’s request, Rajinikanth too had urged the reviewers the same. The Super Star also had a suggestion to distributors and cautioned them against buying a film’s theatrical rights at exorbitant rates and suffer huge irrevocable losses when the film flops.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thalapathy Vijay and Sethupathi’s mass fight to be shot here
- RRR superstars in one frame-Buzz goes to another level
- Viral snap- Naga Shourya seeks megastar’s blessings
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show
- Poll : Which among these biggest hits in Tollywood is your favorite?