Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing gangster drama, Kaala, is being loaded with some terrific performers from Bollywood. After the film’s leading lady Huma Qureshi and stalwart actor Nana Patekar, the makers of Kaala have now roped in acclaimed Hindi actor Pankaj Tripathi.
Pankaj considers Rajini his idol and he’s quite thrilled to share the screen space with his favorite star. The actor will be seen in the role of a policeman, while Rajini is playing a slum lord turned gangster.
Pankaj Tripathi is well-known to Telugu audiences for his villainous act in Vishnu Manchu’s Doosukeltha, and Anurag Kashyap’s cult crime drama, Gangs of Wasseypur. Pa Ranjith is directing Kaala and Dhanush is producing it.
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel
- Saaho girl to fulfill her ‘Baahubali dream’ finally