Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing gangster drama, Kaala, is being loaded with some terrific performers from Bollywood. After the film’s leading lady Huma Qureshi and stalwart actor Nana Patekar, the makers of Kaala have now roped in acclaimed Hindi actor Pankaj Tripathi.
Pankaj considers Rajini his idol and he’s quite thrilled to share the screen space with his favorite star. The actor will be seen in the role of a policeman, while Rajini is playing a slum lord turned gangster.
Pankaj Tripathi is well-known to Telugu audiences for his villainous act in Vishnu Manchu’s Doosukeltha, and Anurag Kashyap’s cult crime drama, Gangs of Wasseypur. Pa Ranjith is directing Kaala and Dhanush is producing it.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film