Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing gangster drama, Kaala, is being loaded with some terrific performers from Bollywood. After the film’s leading lady Huma Qureshi and stalwart actor Nana Patekar, the makers of Kaala have now roped in acclaimed Hindi actor Pankaj Tripathi.
Pankaj considers Rajini his idol and he’s quite thrilled to share the screen space with his favorite star. The actor will be seen in the role of a policeman, while Rajini is playing a slum lord turned gangster.
Pankaj Tripathi is well-known to Telugu audiences for his villainous act in Vishnu Manchu’s Doosukeltha, and Anurag Kashyap’s cult crime drama, Gangs of Wasseypur. Pa Ranjith is directing Kaala and Dhanush is producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt prioritises RRR above all
- Juicy update on Nani’s ‘Meet Cute’
- Photo Moment: Mahesh Babu wishes Koratala Siva with a super cool picture
- Producer locked for Boyapati-Suriya film?
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?