Super Star Rajinikanth, who has wrapped up dubbing for his part in Shankar’s 2.0, will kickstart his next film in Kabali director Pa Ranjith’s direction. The film is scheduled to go on floors from May 28th.
According to the latest reports, the film’s producer and Rajini’s son-in-law Dhanush is planning to release it in the second week of April next year as a Tamil New Year treat for fans. In this as-yet-untitled movie, Rajini will be seen as a mafia don.
Vidya Balan is said to have been roped in to play the film’s leading lady. Santosh Narayanan will score the soundtrack.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections