Super Star Rajinikanth, who has wrapped up dubbing for his part in Shankar’s 2.0, will kickstart his next film in Kabali director Pa Ranjith’s direction. The film is scheduled to go on floors from May 28th.
According to the latest reports, the film’s producer and Rajini’s son-in-law Dhanush is planning to release it in the second week of April next year as a Tamil New Year treat for fans. In this as-yet-untitled movie, Rajini will be seen as a mafia don.
Vidya Balan is said to have been roped in to play the film’s leading lady. Santosh Narayanan will score the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Bollywood filmmaker heaps praises on Dhanush and Atlee
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?
- Crazy Update on Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Guess : Who is this star sister?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Dawid Warner’s crazy dance for Mind Block goes viral