Bollywood star filmmaker Rajkumar Hirani is currently busy wrapping up the script work for his next. The film is going to feature top star Shah Rukh Khan in the lead. Noted screenwriter Kanika Dhillon is assisting Hirani in penning the screenplay for the film.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that, after completing SRK’s film, Rajkumar Hirani has high chances to kick-start the work on the third instalment of the super hit Munna Bhai franchise. Though there is no official confirmation regarding the same, the news has now become a hot topic among media circles.
Rajkumar Hirani’s last film was the 2019 blockbuster, Sanju, a biopic on noted actor Sanjay Dutt.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor’s makers utilising the free time well
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K