Manchu Lakshmi Prasanna, is busy giving finishing touches to her upcoming venture Gundello Godari. The re-recording work is currently going on in Chennai, and superstar Rajni paid a surprise visit to the unit. After watching some rushes of the film, Rajni was highly impressed with the film and congratulated Lakshmi for choosing such an unique subject. Gundello Godari is based on the famous floods which hit the Godavari districts way back in the 80’s. Aadi Pinisetty. Lakshmi Prasanna, Tapsee, Sandeep Kishan play major roles in this film, which is directed by Kumar Nagendra. Gundello Godari has music by Ilayaraja, and the makers are planning to release this film in November first week.
Articles that might interest you:
- Regina wraps up her new film in no time
- Prabhas gets into a groovy mood for Saaho
- Interview: Bellamkonda Sreenivas- Sita will prove my worth as an actor
- Ravi Kumar adds good sentiment angle in Balayya’s next
- I will make a hit film with Prabhas one day-Vamsi Paidipally
- Bollywood media speaks high about Rakul’s future in Hindi