It is known that Rajnikanth is presently shooting for Annaatthe in Hyderabad. Scenes featuring him are being shot on priority basis and the entire filming is expected to be completed by the second week of May.
Reportedly, Rajnikanth is following a strict Covid protocol on the sets of Annaatthe. Only the director, Siva is permitted to speak with Rajni in shot breaks.
“Siva stands at least 4 feet away from Rajnikanth while speaking with him during shoot. No one else but for one solitary personal assistant is allowed to get close to Rajni. The assistant is doing Rajini’s make-up as well,” a source working on the film said.
These strict measures were put in place after Rajnikanth suffered from severe blood pressure fluctuations while shooting for the film back in January. The unit is not taking any chances with Rajini’s health this time around. The film is likely to release this Diwali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disappointing news for Sai Pallavi fans
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?