If the latest reports are to be believed, super star Rajnikanth is all set to be conferred with Padma Vibhushan, the second highest civilian award in India. The original list of 148 candidates is being currently finalized and will be announced on January 25.
Reports also suggest that Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan is also likely to get the award. These awards will be presented on the eve of India’s Republic day on the 26th of January. Rajnikanth is considered as the demi god down south India, and it would be a fitting honor for him for his services to Indian films.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal