If the latest reports are to be believed, super star Rajnikanth is all set to be conferred with Padma Vibhushan, the second highest civilian award in India. The original list of 148 candidates is being currently finalized and will be announced on January 25.
Reports also suggest that Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan is also likely to get the award. These awards will be presented on the eve of India’s Republic day on the 26th of January. Rajnikanth is considered as the demi god down south India, and it would be a fitting honor for him for his services to Indian films.
- Nag, NTR & Kalyanram donate for Kerala
- Title for KalyanRam’s thriller out soon?
- Ravi Babu’s film on a piglet ‘Adhugo’ all set for release
- After romance, Sudheer Babu returns to mass characters
- In a first, Rajamouli tells people to watch this movie