Superstar Rajnikanth’s Son-In-Law Dhanush is all set to make his Bollwood debut. Following the insanely massive success of ‘Kolaveri Di’, Dhanush has become a household name in North India. Capitalizing on this popularity,the 28 year star bagged the lead role in Aanand Rai’s ‘Raanjhnaa’. Aanand Rai directed the popular ‘Tanu Weds Manu’ earlier.
Dhanush is extremely excited about the project and says that the script is extremely different from what he has attempted before. “These kind of films are made to make a difference” , said Dhanush. The movie is said to be a realistic and intense love story. Director Aanand Rai was reportedly impressed with Dhanush’s performance in ‘Aadakulam’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Big relief in Vijay’s Bigil plagiarism case
- Is Prabhas interested in politics?
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas