Superstar Rajnikanth’s Son-In-Law Dhanush is all set to make his Bollwood debut. Following the insanely massive success of ‘Kolaveri Di’, Dhanush has become a household name in North India. Capitalizing on this popularity,the 28 year star bagged the lead role in Aanand Rai’s ‘Raanjhnaa’. Aanand Rai directed the popular ‘Tanu Weds Manu’ earlier.
Dhanush is extremely excited about the project and says that the script is extremely different from what he has attempted before. “These kind of films are made to make a difference” , said Dhanush. The movie is said to be a realistic and intense love story. Director Aanand Rai was reportedly impressed with Dhanush’s performance in ‘Aadakulam’.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these biggies are you looking forward to?
- This actor to do a key role in Nithin’s next
- Bheeshma’s 4-day AP, TG share: Solid hold continues
- Pawan Kalyan lines up another project for 2021?
- Star heroine to romance NTR in Trivikram’s film?
- Samantha completes a decade in movies