Not many gave this film a thumbs up on the opening day of its release. But the film has worked with the target audience and has made good money.
The latest we hear is that the film has made 37 lakhs in the Nizam area yesterday. With this, the film made a share of 3.5 crores share in its first weekend in the Telugu states.
By the middle of this week, the film will be in the safe zone. The producer, Omkar is all set to make good money with this film in the coming days through various rights.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay Akkineni’s crazy project launched in style
- Please remove the Devi from puja room if: Upasana’s important message this Dasara
- Young hero from Rajamouli’s family launches his second film
- Kothi Kommachi, starring young heroes goes on floors
- Suhas not to get carried away with overnight attention
- Chandni Chowdary proves a point with Color Photo