Three days have passed and young hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas and Anupama Parameswaran’s latest suspense thriller, Rakshasudu, has packed a solid punch at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. In Nizam especially, the film’s Sunday collections are higher than Friday and Saturday.
On Sunday, Rakshasudu collected a share of Rs 84 lakhs across the Nizam region. The film’s 3-day first weekend Nizam share is Rs 2.12 crores. While the real test begins from Monday, trade circles are predicting a smooth sailing for Rakshasudu, thanks to the positive word of mouth.
This Ramesh Varma directorial is an official remake of the hit Tamil thriller, Ratchasan. Satyanarayana Koneru has produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool