Three days have passed and young hero Bellamkonda Sai Srinivas and Anupama Parameswaran’s latest suspense thriller, Rakshasudu, has packed a solid punch at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. In Nizam especially, the film’s Sunday collections are higher than Friday and Saturday.
On Sunday, Rakshasudu collected a share of Rs 84 lakhs across the Nizam region. The film’s 3-day first weekend Nizam share is Rs 2.12 crores. While the real test begins from Monday, trade circles are predicting a smooth sailing for Rakshasudu, thanks to the positive word of mouth.
This Ramesh Varma directorial is an official remake of the hit Tamil thriller, Ratchasan. Satyanarayana Koneru has produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- GA2 Pictures’ new movie launched- Deets inside
- Team Liger wishes Mike Tyson a happy birthday in style
- Team NTR30’s struggle continues to find a heroine
- Kamal Haasan appreciates Suriya – Deets inside
- No movie should stream on OTT before 50 days of its theatrical release – TFPC
- Despite a flop, star hero hikes his fee