In the movie, Rakul will be seen in the role of a village belle named Bramarambha. Fans are in for a huge treat to see the ravishing actress in traditional half saris, old-styled jewellery and village accent. Rakul is playing a character which has equal importance as that of Chay’s.
Soggade Chinni Nayana fame Kalyana Krishna has directed this movie and Nagarjuna has produced it. DSP has reportedly scored a scintillating soundtrack for this movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja