In the movie, Rakul will be seen in the role of a village belle named Bramarambha. Fans are in for a huge treat to see the ravishing actress in traditional half saris, old-styled jewellery and village accent. Rakul is playing a character which has equal importance as that of Chay’s.
Soggade Chinni Nayana fame Kalyana Krishna has directed this movie and Nagarjuna has produced it. DSP has reportedly scored a scintillating soundtrack for this movie.
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?