In the movie, Rakul will be seen in the role of a village belle named Bramarambha. Fans are in for a huge treat to see the ravishing actress in traditional half saris, old-styled jewellery and village accent. Rakul is playing a character which has equal importance as that of Chay’s.
Soggade Chinni Nayana fame Kalyana Krishna has directed this movie and Nagarjuna has produced it. DSP has reportedly scored a scintillating soundtrack for this movie.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film