Rakul Preet is back in Telugu with Manmadhudu 2, after a brief gap, and she’s quite excited about her role in the film. Directed by Rahul Ravindran, the film has Rakul Preet playing Nagarjuna’s romantic interest.
Going by her confession about her role, it’s said to be a killer spunky fun role, and it’s quite different from the bubbly roles that she has done in the past. The film is set in Europe, and most part of it will be shot in Portugal. Buzz is that Rakul will sport a different look in this film, and she’ll also be at her stylish best.
“Super duper excited to be on board for #Manmadhudu2 .. thankuuu @23_rahulr for giving me such a killer spunky fun role .. can’t wait to start shooting 😀❤️ @iamnagarjuna,” Rakul posted on Twitter. The actress shares a great rapport with Rahul Ravindran, whom she considers as her elder brother. No wonder, she’s quite excited about working with him, apart from being paired opposite Nagarjuna for the first time.
- Review : Jersey – Emotion at its best
- Review : Kanchana 3 – For Masses
- Nani’s extraordinary performance in Jersey wows fans
- Malayalam actor joins Allu Arjun film
- Anirudh slams his critics with a satirical tweet
- Kanchana 3 opens to decent occupancy in single screens