Ravishing beauty Rakul Preet has her hands full with several big ticket films in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi. The actress is awaiting her next big release, Mahesh-AR Murugadoss’ Telugu-Tamil bilingual, Spyder. Rakul is also shooting for another Tamil film starring Karthi.
Now, Rakul is said to have bagged the leading lady’s role in a crazy project. As per the latest updates from Tamil film circles, AR Murugadoss has finalized Rakul for his next film starring Ilayathalapathy Vijay.
This is the third time that Murugadoss is joining hands with Vijay, after Thuppakki and Kaththi. Leading Tamil production house Sun Pictures will be producing this high budget entertainer, which will go to floors from mid-October.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years