Neeraj Pandey is undoubtedly one of the most exciting filmmakers in Bollywood today, and his recent set of films have launched careers of several actors in Hindi. Now, Rakul Preet is pinning high hopes on her forthcoming film Aiyaary, which has been directed by Neeraj Pandey.
In a recent interview, Rakul revealed that the first audition that she ever gave in her life was for Neeraj Pandey’s A Wednesday. “I had just begun my career in Telugu back then, so I couldn’t do the film in Hindi. Later, I auditioned again for MS Dhoni biopic, but I had to let go off the film due to date issues. Finally, when I was approached again for Neeraj Pandey’s Aiyaary, I was thrilled to be part of it. He is very talented filmmaker and when you work with someone like him, his talent rubs on to you,” Rakul said.
The actress will be seen as a software engineer and a hacker, and she is paired opposite Siddharth Malhotra. The film also stars Manoj Bajpayee in lead role, and it is slated for release on February 16.
Articles that might interest you:
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception