Actress Rakul Preet had spent over 2 months of the lockdown period in her Mumbai home. A couple of weeks ago, she flew down to New Delhi to be with her parents. Like all the film stars across the country, Rakul has not been working throughout the lockdown due to the cancellation of the shootings.
However, a section of the media began spreading the rumors that Rakul may be replaced by another actress in her ongoing Tamil sci-fi thriller with star hero Sivakarthikeyan. Rumors are rife that Rakul is not co-operating with the movie’s unit and is refusing to resume shooting for the movie.
This naturally angered Rakul, who took to Twitter and cleared all the rumors with a sharp counter. “Plz tell me who is starting shoot and where cos I am dying to work,” Rakul retorted.
When will we have responsible journalism. When will media start checking facts . 😂 stooping so low just for some extra hits 🤷♀️ plz tell me who is starting shoot and where @BOWorldwide cos I am dying to work 🤣 https://t.co/41YPxWAcYX
— Rakul Singh (@Rakulpreet) June 26, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted director to make a pro-Rhea Chakraborty film?
- Bigg Boss 4- Social media following saved this contestant from elimination
- Tamannaah’s OTT debut on Allu Aravind’s Aha?
- Chandrababu Naidu requests YS Jagan to set up SP Balu’s memorial music university
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat