It is a known fact that Krish is directing a film with young star Vaishnav Tej and noted heroine Rakul Preet Singh. After a long time, she is now doing a Telugu film and is trying to save her career by acting with young heroes as well.
She has already joined her shoot as of now and the latest gossip is that for this Krish film, Rakul has lowered her remuneration. There was a time when Rakul used to get close to 1.5 crores but those days are gone now.
As the Krish film is an experimental film and is being made on a low budget, Rakul has decided to lower her fee so that she can help the makers in the times of Corona as well.
Looks like this sacrifice of her will work in a big way where she is doing good to the producers and also getting more offers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool
- Anil Ravipudi’s film with Mahesh Babu very much on
- Disappointed Sandeep Reddy to announce a small film?
- Indraganti has no producer for his next?
- Rakul and Shraddha Kapoor to be summoned by the NCB?