In a shocking incident, which has rattled the Bollywood film fraternity, popular sound technician Nimish Pilankar passed away recently in Mumbai. He was just 29 years old, and in recent times, he had worked on films like Houseful 4, Marjaavan, and Bypass Road.
Nimish had reportedly been working a lot for the past few days, and the constant pressure of deadlines had taken a severe toll on his health. The technician passed away due to a sudden surge in his blood pressure which resulted in brain haemorrhage. Resul Pookutty, sound designer, and Rakul Preet offered their condolences upon hearing the news about Nimish’s death.
“Shocked to hear about sudden demise of Nimish pilankar! he was associated with Marjaavaan..young talent gone too soon .. strength to the family .. #RIPnimish,” Rakul posted on Twitter.
Shocking! @Jhajhajha thank you for taking a stand! We stand with you… Dear Bollywood, how many more sacrifices we need to see the real picture… “the answer my friend is blowing in the wind….” https://t.co/GZ4gsIzw7C
— resul pookutty (@resulp) November 24, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Sukumar gets a solid remuneration for Vijay Devarakonda’s next
- Interesting update on Anil Ravipudi’s F3
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films