A lot was said as to why Rakul Preet signed Bellamkonda Srinivas’s film who is just two films old. Some said it was because she was paid high remuneration. But today, Rakul in an interview said that she signs films with her gut feeling.
Adding further, she revealed that she signed the film because her role had huge importance in the film and also the project was directed by none other than the hit director Boyapati who had showcased her supremely well in the blockbuster hit Sarrainodu.
Rakul looks ravishing in the trailers of Jaya Janaki Nayaka and will be the main attraction of the film. Apart from this, the star heroine will be seen in her biggest project to date Spyder.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buckle up Mass Maharaja fans; Tiger Nageswara Rao’s trailer to arrive on this date
- Photo Moment: Nayanthara and Vignesh with their biggest blessing ‘Uyir and Ulag’
- Trailer for Sudheer Babu’s Maama Mascheendra to be out tomorrow
- Blockbuster Baby’s Tamil version to make OTT debut – Here is the clarity
- Poll : What’s your take on the release trailer of Skanda?
- Interview :Miryala Ravinder Reddy – What Vetrimaaran is to Tamil Cinema, Srikanth Addala is for Telugu cinema