Happening beauty Rakul Preet Singh is currently juggling between some high profile projects like Bruce Lee, Nannaku Prematho and untitled Allu Arjun’s film. She has been shooting non-stop for these films from the past few weeks.
As per the latest update, she wrapped up the current London schedule of NTR’s Nannaku Prematho and returned to Hyderabad. She will take a brief gap and commence shooting for the remaining projects. Bruce Lee, which has Ram Charan in the lead role, is gearing up to hit the screens on the 16th of October and NTR’s Nannaku Prematho, which is being directed by Sukumar, will hit the screens on January 8th next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee gets good appreciation for her latest film
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s promotions hitting the right note
- Sye Raa’s latest worldwide collections
- Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Reddlu’s trailer gets a release date
- Balayya and his team playing the clever game
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli