Actress Rakul Preet will be seen as a village belle in Krish’s upcoming rural adventurous drama, Kondapolam. The makers today unveiled the first look poster to introduce Rakul’s character. The actress plays Obulamma in the movie and the first look reveals her demure and de-glam look.
Kondapolam makers also unveiled another poster, wherein hero Vaishnav Tej is seen affectionately hugging Rakul Preet from behind in a forest. Kondapolam has been adapted from the novel written by noted author Sannapureddy Venkata Rami Reddy.
Saibabu Jagarlamudi and Rajeev Reddy are producing Kondapolam under First Frame Entertainments banner. Bibo Srinivas is presenting the film, which is slated for its theatrical release on October 8th. MM Keeravani has composed the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Sarkaru Vaari Paata to head to Spain
- Love Story is a game changer for Naga Chaitanya: Mahesh Babu
- Won’t tolerate if Tollywood is targeted, Pawan Kalyan tells AP government
- Post Tuck Jagadish Shiva Nirvana gets back to his strength
- Here’s why Mahesh turned down Shankar’s 3 Idiots remake
- Poll : Which aspect of Love Story impressed you the most?