Often, actress Rakul Preet makes headlines for her alleged relationships with her co-stars. But Rakul has always maintained that she was single and not seeing anyone. In a latest interview with a popular Bollywood media house, Rakul made some interesting comments about her marriage and future partner.
When asked if she would marry someone coming from a middle-class family, Rakul reminded that even she came from a middle-class upbringing. “It depends on the guy and it’s not about the middle-class family. I come from a middle-class family. If that person is doing well in life in terms of not money, but has a drive in life, passion in life to which people connect is what is important. I don’t think the profession is what I will fall in love but the guy himself,” Rakul said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Bechara trailer-Sushanth’s last adorable act
- Star hero’s daughter starts prepping for her big debut
- Seerat Kapoor all set to for a major transformation
- Lockdown Review : Sufiyum Sujathyum- Malayalam film on Amazon prime
- Akshay Kumar takes a daring step with his new film
- Poll : Will TV and digital platforms be only option for entertainment in future?