Often, actress Rakul Preet makes headlines for her alleged relationships with her co-stars. But Rakul has always maintained that she was single and not seeing anyone. In a latest interview with a popular Bollywood media house, Rakul made some interesting comments about her marriage and future partner.
When asked if she would marry someone coming from a middle-class family, Rakul reminded that even she came from a middle-class upbringing. “It depends on the guy and it’s not about the middle-class family. I come from a middle-class family. If that person is doing well in life in terms of not money, but has a drive in life, passion in life to which people connect is what is important. I don’t think the profession is what I will fall in love but the guy himself,” Rakul said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick