Popular heroines Rakul Preet and Sai Pallavi will soon be seen playing the lead roles in Suriya’s highly-anticipated political thriller, NGK. The film is slated to hit theaters on May 31. Rakul has been promoting the film through media interviews for the last few days.
In a latest interview, Rakul was asked about the ego clashes with Sai Pallavi on NGK’s sets. There were reports that Rakul wasn’t too happy with the way the makers gave prominence to Sai Pallavi’s role in the movie. However, Rakul refuted the rumors and said that all is well between her and Sai Pallavi. Rakul also said that her character has enough importance in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- You’re a fighter: Chiranjeevi’s inspiring words for Sanjay Dutt
- Prabhas-Prashanth Neel’s project in this genre?
- This hit combination to repeat yet again?
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next