Actress Rakul Preet shocked her fans and friends when she revealed that she tested positive for COVID-19 in December. She quarantined herself at her home in Hyderabad, with her parents taking care of her. Much to everyone’s relief, Rakul again announced that she tested negative for the deadly virus.
And Rakul is back to the sets of her new Bollywood project, May Day. She took to Instagram Stories this morning and shared a video from her make-up room. In May Day, which is a nail-biting thriller, Rakul shares screen space with top Bollywood stars like Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgn. The film is being directed by Ajay Devgn himself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raashi Khanna joins Andhadhun remake
- Pooja Hegde’s never before seen role in Chiranjeevi’s Acharya
- Star actress to play Prabhas’ leading lady in Salaar
- Will Pawan Kalyan end the suspense on Tirupati by-election?
- Noted Malayalam actor Tovino Thomas’ next announced
- Star director keeps Mahesh’s film aside; Gets busy with a web-series