It’s well known that gorgeous beauty Rakul Preet is playing one of the female leads in Tamil star Suriya’s ongoing political thriller, NGK. The film, which is slated for a Diwali release, is being directed by star Tamil director Selvaraghavan.
In a latest interview with an English daily, Rakul revealed an interesting aspect about how Selva instructs his actors to extract natural performances from them. Rakul reveals that Selva follows a 3 second rule which allows his actors to wait for 3 seconds after he says action. Apparently, this helps the actors to render their lines in a natural way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa wraps up its shoot
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity
- Popular channel bags Mahesh’s next
- Star heroine buys a flat spending four times its actual price?
- Poll : Which of these three Nithin films will be a bigger hit?