It’s well known that gorgeous beauty Rakul Preet is playing one of the female leads in Tamil star Suriya’s ongoing political thriller, NGK. The film, which is slated for a Diwali release, is being directed by star Tamil director Selvaraghavan.
In a latest interview with an English daily, Rakul revealed an interesting aspect about how Selva instructs his actors to extract natural performances from them. Rakul reveals that Selva follows a 3 second rule which allows his actors to wait for 3 seconds after he says action. Apparently, this helps the actors to render their lines in a natural way.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs a Tamil biggie