After all the hullabaloo in Mumbai, actress Rakul Preet Singh landed in Hyderabad more than a week ago and resumed shooting for her film under Krish’s direction. This as-yet-untitled film’s shooting has been underway in the Vikarabad Forest since its launch more than a month ago.
Earlier this afternoon, Rakul took to Instagram and shared a video of Krish taking a shot of rain while it was actually pouring hard. “Shooting rain in real rain,” Rakul heard saying in the video. Rakul plays a village belle in the movie. Vaishnav Tej is the male lead in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Director trashes heroine rumors of Suriya’s next
- The basic backdrop of Nani’s Ante Sundaraniki revealed
- David Warner does an NTR special – Video goes viral
- Will this Hindi actress match up to the might of Anushka?
- Star hero to introduce NTR and Charan in RRR
- OTT Review : Andhakaaram – Telugu film on Netflix – Works in parts