After all the hullabaloo in Mumbai, actress Rakul Preet Singh landed in Hyderabad more than a week ago and resumed shooting for her film under Krish’s direction. This as-yet-untitled film’s shooting has been underway in the Vikarabad Forest since its launch more than a month ago.
Earlier this afternoon, Rakul took to Instagram and shared a video of Krish taking a shot of rain while it was actually pouring hard. “Shooting rain in real rain,” Rakul heard saying in the video. Rakul plays a village belle in the movie. Vaishnav Tej is the male lead in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next