Rakul Preet is one of the most sought after actresses in Telugu cinema and in the past couple of years, she has worked with several top stars in the industry. In Tamil film industry too, after appearing in Spyder, the actress will next be seen alongside Karthi, and she has another film lined up with Suriya.
Meanwhile, the actress is making giant strides in other business ventures. While several actors have invested in the food industry and have set up upmarket restaurants, Rakul is focusing on her love for fitness. She took up a franchise of F45 in Gachibowli first, and then, started another brand in Vizag. Now, she has opened doors for another branch of the same F45 brand in Kokapet, Hyderabad.
Talking about her goal, Rakul said, “I want to make fitness fun and also drive home the message that it’s for everyone. Age is not a bar, and it’s all about living a good lifestyle and taking care of your health.” Saina Nehwal inaugurated the F45 branch, and several friends of Rakul from Telugu film industry congratulated her for expanding her business venture in a short time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajamouli, Ajay Devgn’s mutual respect after RRR first day’s shoot
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Former CM’s son’s next is a bilingual sports drama
- Anil Ravipudi not keen to direct F2’s Bollywood remake
- Star hero to join F2 sequel?
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?