Rakul Preet’s obsession with fitness needs no introduction. Not only is she one of the fittest actresses in the industry, but also, she invested quite a lot of money to take up franchise of a popular fitness chain. Now, the actress is dabbling with aerial yoga, which has become quite popular among actresses.
Talking about her new fitness regime, Rakul said, “Hitting the gym gives me an adrenaline rush and I have always been a fitness enthusiast. I had barely tried yoga, but when I was introduced to aerial yoga, I fell in love with it. It is quite challenging, but at the same time it has helped me to strengthen my core. I can pull off headstands, proper inversions, and ab workouts.”
The actress also revealed that she is pracitising aerial yoga for her role in her next film. Currently, the actress is playing the lead role in Marjaavaan. Milap Zaveri is directing the film, and it also stars Siddharth Malhotra, Ritesh Deshmukh, and Tara Sutaria. “When you see my performance in the film, you will understand why aerial yoga is so important for me,” Rakul added. She will next be seen in Dev, which will hit the screens on February 14.
Articles that might interest you:
- US collections of Sankranthi films
- AVPL to touch the magical figure in this region?
- Poll : Which of these heroine’s performance did you love the most?
- This is when Pink remake will release?
- Allu Arjun takes solid remuneration for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Mahesh Babu’s daughter re-creates Rashmika’s dialogues from Sarileru’s