It is a known fact that Rakul Preet Singh is doing a lead role in the remake of the Telugu hit Rakshasudu. The news now is that Rakul will start the shooting of the film from next week onwards.
Superstar Akshay Kumar is playing the main lead in this film which Rakul will reprise the role of Anupama Parameswaran. The film is being made on a low budget and will be wrapped up in a month or so.
Rakul Preet Singh has more than a dozen Bollywood movies in her kitty. The Covid gap and drug scandal have only helped her popularity in a big way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me
- Photo Moment: Prabhas spotted with his Laxman on Adipurush’s set
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts