It is a known fact that Rakul Preet Singh is doing a lead role in the remake of the Telugu hit Rakshasudu. The news now is that Rakul will start the shooting of the film from next week onwards.
Superstar Akshay Kumar is playing the main lead in this film which Rakul will reprise the role of Anupama Parameswaran. The film is being made on a low budget and will be wrapped up in a month or so.
Rakul Preet Singh has more than a dozen Bollywood movies in her kitty. The Covid gap and drug scandal have only helped her popularity in a big way.
Articles that might interest you:
- Blockbuster beach fight in NTR30?
- Salaar enters final leg of shoot
- Mahesh Babu working round the clock for SSMB28
- Janhvi Kapoor prioritised NTR30 above all
- Clash of the titans for Dussehra?
- Blockbuster Writer Padmabhushan brings huge profits to makers