Mumbai beauty Rakul Preet is one of the most sought after actresses down south. However, luck always eluded Rakul in Bollywood. The svelte beauty’s first two Hindi movies were huge flops. But finally, Rakul’s long wait has come to an end as she has scored her first Bollywood hit with De De Pyaar De.
Until Monday, De De Pyaar De collected Rs 75.09 crore all-India nett within 10 days of its release. The film’s 18-day gross is Rs 88.50 crore in the domestic market and another Rs 15 crore in the overseas market, taking the overall gross to Rs 103.50 crore. Rakul must be quite relieved now with the grand success of DDPD. She is being considered for a few more Hindi flicks.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha building their love nest by the sea?
- Parasuram readies a solid entertaining role for Chay
- Bunny’s special plans for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success celebrations
- Sankranthi releases at US: SLN eyes $2M & ALVP inching towards $2.5M
- My character in Disco Raja will surprise everyone-Ravi Teja
- Payal Rajput in awe of star hero