Puri Jagannadh’s latest action entertainer, iSmart Shankar, released yesterday and registered the best ever opening collections in Ram’s career. Apart from Ram’s massy makeover, Bengaluru starlet Nabha Natesh’s glamorous avatar and performance also enthralled the audiences.
Especially, the sizzling chemistry between Ram and Nabha in the songs and scenes has become one of the talking points in iSmart Shankar. Also, the comedy timing of both the actors has wowed the audiences. In fact, Puri had written a few more scenes highlighting Ram and Nabha’s quirky characters, but he had to trim them due to the final runtime.
Coming to Nabha, she has convincingly aced the Telangana pori body language and also managed to impress with her dialogue delivery. While Nabha impressed everyone with her classy looks in her debut film Nannu Dochukunduvate, with iSmart Shankar, she has stated loud and clear that she is here to stay.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date