Yesterday, we reported that Ram is heading back to Hyderabad after a long schedule in the scenic locales of Portugal for his upcoming film ‘Pandaga Chesko’. Shortly after his return, Ram will be moving on to the sets of the recently launched ‘Shivam’. The film is an out and out entertainer to be directed by debutant Srinivas Reddy.
Apart from this project, the energetic star is also gearing up to launch another film, tentatively titled ‘Hari Katha’, in the direction of Kishore Tirumala of ‘Second Hand’ fame. Interestingly, both the films are being produced by Ram’s uncle, ‘Sravanthi’ Ravi Kishore, under his Sri Sravanthi Movies banner.
Aisha Sharma will be seen romancing Ram in ‘Shivam’ while the cast and crew details of ‘Hari Katha’ will be revealed later. Meanwhile, ‘Pandaga Chesko’ is nearing its completion and the film is set to release this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)