Ram Charan has had a memorable 2018, with Rangasthalam becoming his career’s biggest blockbuster. He and his fans are eagerly waiting for Sankranthi, as Vinaya Vidheya Rama will hit screens during the festive season. Charan is all set to wrap up VVR’s shoot by December third week.
And around a week ago, Charan began shooting for Tollywood’s biggest multi-starrer RRR, also starring NTR in Rajamouli’s direction. And then, Charan is also busy overseeing the production and pre-production formalities for his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s two upcoming projects, Sye Raa and Koratala Siva’s political drama respectively.
With four exciting projects in hand simultaneously, Charan is easily the most busiest Tollywood star at the moment.
- Ram Charan to shake a leg with Bollywood actress
- Whopping budget for Gunasekhar-Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy