Sye Raa Narasimhareddy, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, released on this day, in 2019. Produced by Chiru’s son Ram Charan, this Surender Reddy magnum opus went on to become a huge money-spinner at the box-office and ended up in the list of Tollywood’s top 5 grossers of all-time.
On this special occasion of Sye Raa’s first anniversary, Ram Charan took to Twitter and thanked his team and the fans. “Best experience.. Best cast and a brilliant team! A year since #SyeRaa released. Thank you one and all,” Charan tweeted.
The film also featured Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in a crucial cameo, while star heroines Nayanthara and Tamannaah played the female leads.
Best EXPERIENCE !!
Best CAST!! &
A BRILLIANT team!!
A year since #SyeRaa released.
Thank you one and all.@SrBachchan @KChiruTweets @DirSurender #Nayanthara @KicchaSudeep @VijaySethuOffl @IamJagguBhai @ravikishann @tamannaahspeaks @KonidelaPro #MahatmaGandhi pic.twitter.com/dQJcR5rVRA
— Ram Charan (@AlwaysRamCharan) October 2, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next