Recently, there have been rumours that Ram Charan, who is bankrolling the flick, is quoting premium prices for the distribution rights and that the rates are ridiculously high. Ram Charan cleared the air by saying that the rumours are baseless and that the talks about selling off the distribution rights are yet to begin.
Meanwhile, Ram Charan’s Dhruva is nearing completion and the film is going to hit the screens on October 7th.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV celebrates Ismart Shankar’s success with a kiss
- Charme’s prediction comes true
- Poll: Which aspect of Ismart Shankar did you like the most?
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 2 AP & TS shares: Breaks even in most areas
- Siddharth’s role in Ravi Teja’s Mahasamudram raises curiosity
- Evaru’s intriguing teaser clocks 1 million views