Recently, there have been rumours that Ram Charan, who is bankrolling the flick, is quoting premium prices for the distribution rights and that the rates are ridiculously high. Ram Charan cleared the air by saying that the rumours are baseless and that the talks about selling off the distribution rights are yet to begin.
Meanwhile, Ram Charan’s Dhruva is nearing completion and the film is going to hit the screens on October 7th.
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant
- Popular actress shocks all with a powerful warning to troublemakers
- Viswasam’s Telugu version gets a release date