The hudhud cyclone has created quite a havoc in Vizaq and its surrounding areas. The AP government headed by Chandra Babu Naidu is doing its best to help the needy, and our film industry is not lagging behind.
According to the latest update, mega power star Ram Charan Tej has announced a relief fund of 10 lakhs a short while ago. He urged his fans to take part in these proceedings, and help the poor and needy. Other stars like Manchu Manoj is making due plans to take his team to Vizaq and help the cyclone victims.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?
- Aadi, Payal Rajput’s Kirataka to go on floors on this date