The hudhud cyclone has created quite a havoc in Vizaq and its surrounding areas. The AP government headed by Chandra Babu Naidu is doing its best to help the needy, and our film industry is not lagging behind.
According to the latest update, mega power star Ram Charan Tej has announced a relief fund of 10 lakhs a short while ago. He urged his fans to take part in these proceedings, and help the poor and needy. Other stars like Manchu Manoj is making due plans to take his team to Vizaq and help the cyclone victims.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sadak 2 trailer- Intruiging and emotional
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-To come out this time?
- Daily new twists in Sushanth’s case but no clarity
- Akhil’s next with star director to kick-start in Feb?
- Vijay’s tweet for Mahesh Babu goes viral
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?