The hudhud cyclone has created quite a havoc in Vizaq and its surrounding areas. The AP government headed by Chandra Babu Naidu is doing its best to help the needy, and our film industry is not lagging behind.
According to the latest update, mega power star Ram Charan Tej has announced a relief fund of 10 lakhs a short while ago. He urged his fans to take part in these proceedings, and help the poor and needy. Other stars like Manchu Manoj is making due plans to take his team to Vizaq and help the cyclone victims.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shankar hints at film with another star
- Bigg Boss contestant’s Hindi debut
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Bollywood debut with Puri Jagan, Karan Johar
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut
- DSP offers a triple treat to his fans