The massive announcement on star actor-director duo Ram Charan and Shankar’s pan-India biggie has been made this evening. Top Tollywood producer Dil Raju will be bankrolling the film, which marks his landmark 50th production venture.
And Ram Charan says he’s ‘excited’ to be part of Shankar sir’s cinematic brilliance under Dil Raju and Sirish’s production. Even Shankar took to Twitter and said that he’s excited to announce his next venture with Ram Charan and Dil Raju.
Even though the makers are tight-lipped about divulging more details, the buzz has it that Shankar has penned a mega historical period drama. The film will be releasing in Telugu, Tamil Malayalam, Kannada and Hindi.
Excited to be a part of Shankar Sir's cinematic brilliance produced by Raju garu and Shirish garu.
— Ram Charan (@AlwaysRamCharan) February 12, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood