It’s star director VV Vinayak’s birthday today. A pleasant birthday wish has come Vinayak’s way from none other than his hero and producer Ram Charan. The star hero took to Twitter and Twitter, wished Vinayak and wrote, “Keep spreading positivity like you always do.”
Vinayak and Ram Charan joined hands for the first time for the 2012 super hit mass action entertainer, Naayak. Later, Vinayak went on to direct Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback film, Khaidi No 150, which also marked Charan’s debut as a producer.
Now, Vinayak is busy with the script and other pre-production formalities for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake. Charan will once again don the producer’s hat for this biggie.
Happy Birthday Vinayak garu !!!
Keep spreading positivity like you always do. pic.twitter.com/ysMDz4m2vS
— Ram Charan (@AlwaysRamCharan) October 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor
- Here’s why Shyam Singha Roy’s producer changed?
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims