Ram Charan Tej has gone on a short trek to Dharmashala, the holy abode of the Dalai Lama. After coming back from Shabarimala, Charan reportedly felt a strong divine pull to visit the Himalayas and so he set off to the holy place with full camping gear. He will be back this week.
‘Raccha’, meanwhile, is going full speed ahead with its shoot. The production unit is eager to get the film into the Sankranthi race. The movie is being directed by Sampath Nandi and there are some heavy duty action sequences in the film. There is a lot of confidence in the unit over this film.
Its good news on the personal front too as Charan’s engagement with Upasana has been announced and the date is December 1st.
- Are these factors delaying Allu Arjun’s next?
- Suspense continues over the leading ladies in RRR
- Rakul signs a Hindi biggie
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding