Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s high budget family entertainer, Bruce Lee, released last Friday amidst huge expectations. The film received mixed response from critics and the audiences. However, Bruce Lee managed to put up decent opening weekend numbers and Ram Charan is quite happy about it.
In his latest interview to a national English news daily, Charan said that Bruce Lee was meant to be a wholesome family entertainer and that he is glad that the film achieved its objective with family audiences thronging to the cinemas.
Charan is also happy with the feedback he has been getting for his comedy, which he experimented for the first time. Charan also hinted at doing more comedy in his future projects.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar